- When do I apply beard oil?
- The best time to apply beard oil is after you shower or wash your face. That's when your pores are clean and open! Towel dry your beard first, and then you will be ready to go!
- But...how do I apply the beard oil?
- Put a few drops in your hand. Then, rub your hands together and massage the oil first into the skin under your beard, and then work your way out, onto the beard itself.
- How much oil should I use?
- It depends on your beard length! We recommend 3-4 drops for starter beards (or not-yet-started beards) and 6-10 drops for more mature beards.
- Can I use a beard comb?
- Great question. Sounds like you really respect your beard! Combing your beard after applying beard oil is actually recommended for many reasons: it prevents ingrown hairs, it makes your beard appear fuller since it lines up your hair, it makes your beard more manageable, and it helps you distribute beard oil evenly. In short, comb away my friend!
- I don't have a beard. Can I still use beard oil?
- You don't need a beard to use beard oil! You can use our oil at any stage of growth, as it nourishes and moisturizes the skin with nutrients and vitamins found in our three key oils: jojoba oil, sweet almond oil and argan oil.
- Can I put it on my body too?
- Yes! Since it nourishes and moisturizes the skin, we think beard oil makes a great body oil in addition to beard oil!
Have a question that's not answered here? Send us a message and we'll be happy to help!